Managing and growing your Instagram doesn’t have to be as daunting a task as it seems to be. It seems like every time we turn around, there’s a new feature of Instagram or a new app that helps us solve some type of Instagram issue we’re facing.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! Instagram should be fun and simple to manage. In fact, an assistant should easily be able to manage your account for you, if that’s your thing!
I’ve compiled a list, (which I wish I had in the beginning stages of my Instagram journey), to help you better manage your Instagram page, see real growth and make it simple and painless!
- – Link tree allows users to add a link to their Instagram profile which then leads customers/clients to a page that the user sets up to include several links to the users website, blog, or whatever the user chooses. The great thing about Linktree is that instead of sending users to one link in the Instagram Profile section, LinkTree allows you to have multiple links to multiple sites.
- Planoly is one of my favorites. Planoly is an app/software that allows users to plan their Instagram content in advance. You can even set up automatic posting to your Instagram so that you can set it and forget it! How amazing is that?
- Canva is one of my favorites. I’ve been using it for about 3 years now. Canva is for those of you out there that aren’t exactly great with graphic design. Canva contains pre-made layouts for all sorts of things such as Instagram posts, Pinterest posts, Presentations, Facebook Covers, blog banner, Twitter Posts, letterhead, email banners and a ton more. So if you’re not so great with graphic design, Canva is your hero!
- Pexels - As with lots of businesses, we all need stock photos for a more professional feel for our websites, business cards, Instagram posts, and all other social media posts. Pexels is one of the many different stock photo sites that I use to get some of my photos from. They’re professional photos with high quality and a professional look. And best of all, the photos are FREE!
5. Pinterest is a great tool that I use personally to drive traffic back to my blog website as well as directly to my products. Pinterest has boosted my sales and my traffic significantly. Since posting to Pinterest, this year alone, I’ve gone from 20K to 80K Pinterest views in a matter of months. All it takes it one post for your Pinterest to explode! So use Pinterest to grow your traffic.
- Instagram stories is a great way to get noticed! Not only can you be seen by people who aren’t even following you, but you can also use geo tags to tag your location and have new users find you that way. So don’t sleep on Instagram stories!
- Hashtags are one of the best ways to get found. But there are tricks to using them. Instagram allows you to use up to 30 hashtags, which I recommend using all to increase your chances of getting found. However, don’t use the same 30 hashtags with every post. Switch it up every time, exchanging a few here and there for different ones. See my post on Hashtags Hacked: How to get the most out of Hashtags
Be the first to comment